Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Developments!!!

Well some exciting new developments have come in the past few days so I thought I would write a quick little note to update you all!

1. My friend and internship buddy Aubrey Jo also has a blog now! She is a much better writer than me and more detailed so to get the full experience you should visit both blogs! Her's is www.aubreyjosouthafrica.blogspot.com

2. I have received additional grant money from 2 different departments at UVU!
The International Studies program has donated $500 to help me and the Political Science Department has donated $400! So a HUGE Thank You to those departments especially Dr. Brian Birch, Grant Skaeblund, and Dr. Kat Brown! It is greatly appreciated!

So now my total fund raising dollars is $2000! So thank you to all those who also donated money to me through my pay pal account as well! You seriously have no idea how much you have helped me! Just to give you an idea this internship experience is gonna cost me around $3500 after everything is said and done! It would be more but my AMAZING parents donated their miles to me for my plane ticket as my birthday back in April so that helped a ton!!!!

PS 35 DAYS LEFT!!!!

PPS Its never too late to help a brother out! Seriously every dollar helps! If you can it will be greatly appreciated!

YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING FRIENDS! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment